IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
1. PURCHASES WITHIN THE SERVICE
1. Through the Service you may purchase ("In App Purchase") certain goods and special features designed to enhance the performance and user experience of the Service (“Goods”). When you purchase Goods, (a) you are doing it through Apple iTunes service and you are agreeing to their respective Terms and Conditions, or (b) you are doing it through Google Play service and you are agreeing to their respective Terms of Service, depending on the third party from which you received the app. PURCHASES ARE SUBJECT TO APPLE ITUNES OR GOOGLE PLAY REFUND POLICIES RESPECTIVELY. THIS MEANS WE CANNOT GRANT REFUNDS. YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT THE APPLE ITUNES OR GOOGLE PLAY SUPPORT RESPECTIVELY.
2. The In App Purchase is an exclusive service for Users who are either (a) of legal age as established by your respective state or country of residence; or (b) under the legal age and have the consent of their parents or guardians to make the purchase. Parents of children under the legal age may select the Apple iTunes or Google Play settings to restrict in-App purchases, and shall monitor their children’s Accounts for unexpected activity, including the purchase of Goods.
3. All In App Purchases within the Service can be performed by using any acceptable payment method accepted by the Service if you are a legal adult in your country of residence.
4. As hereinafter provided, Goods are provided "as is" without any warranty. Every purchase, sale, and trade of Goods shall be final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by us at our discretion.
2. PURCHASED GOODS HAS NO MONETARY VALUE
1. You agree that purchased Goods have no monetary value and do not constitute actual currency or property of any type. The Goods may never be sold, transferred, traded or exchanged through any legally acceptable payment method, goods or other items of monetary value from us or anyone else.
2. You only get a limited, revocable, personal, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to use Goods. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights in or to the Goods. Any balance of Goods does not reflect any stored value.
3. You may not buy or sell any Goods or your Account in exchange for legally acceptable money or otherwise exchange items for any other kind of value through any means other than that established to provide the Service.
4. Once you acquire Goods, you may not trade or transfer the Goods or your Account to another user, unless such functionality is provided to you by us by way of a feature or Service, whether inside a game or through some other method.
5. We may manage, control, regulate, modify or eliminate Goods at any time, with or without notice, in our sole discretion. We shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that we decide to exercise these rights.
3. FORFEITURE OF GOODS
1. All Goods may be forfeited if your Account is suspended or terminated for any reason, at our sole and absolute discretion without prior notice, or if we discontinue the provision of the Service, including, but not limited to, for the following reasons:
§ your Account is inactive (i.e., not used or logged into) for one year;
§ we suspect fraud or misuse by you of the Goods and the Service;
§ we suspect any other unlawful activity associated with your Account;
§ we are acting to protect the Service, any of our users, or our reputation.
2. You will not receive money or other compensation for unused Goods when your account is closed whether such closure was voluntary or involuntary. Certain jurisdictions may provide additional statutory rights, including a Cooling-Off Period which allows you to withdraw from a purchase. Nothing herein is meant to limit your return or cancellation rights for your purchase of Goods under applicable local laws.